Cornerstone Vision provides design to the highest standards working closely with clients to meet their specific needs and requirements.
Following briefings with the client, design concepts will be produced and deadlines met in the optimum time. The design process is professionally carried through from start to finish with the aim of producing the end product on time and within budget.
Cornerstone Vision has gained a reputation for the quality of its design work for publications and other corporate literature, particularly magazines, brochures and leaflets.
A thorough understanding of the technologies and techniques involved in production of magazines, websites and other media is one of Cornerstone Vision's strengths.
Examples of recent projects handled by Cornerstone Vision include:
- Design and production of website, brochures and range of literature for national Christian event
- Creating a new identity for a national magazine aimed at young people between 16 and 25
- Complete rework of corporate branding for a large multi-national youth media ministry
- Creation of new corporate identity for leading Westcountry recruitment agency
- Developing an updated corporate image for a specialist rehabilitation centre